Sunday, November 28, 2010

Will The Irs Send Ceritified Mail For Audit

wedding!

As the oldest son the family would be really me, was the first to marry one of my siblings. However, given the right woman is not (yet) appeared in my life, I left my younger brother go first.

was of course the excitement in the run great and the wedding preparations were not complete without conflict, so I decided to keep me mostly out. When day came, however, but all the trouble were forgotten. There was a wonderful festival, celebrated with the happiness of the couple harmoniously and with great joy and the bride was welcomed as a new member of our family. The weather played along, the sun shone in a record-breaking temperatures for the end of November. The champagne reception was laid so in part by the winter garden on the lawn of my parents. Without much third, but the more beautiful it was in deep Neuenweg very cozy, kitschy atmosphere to party on into the night, when all completely exhausted, gradually fell into bed. The festival is probably all that were there to stay in your memory. The beauty of the thing: it gets even thicker. Because next year is planned for church wedding in Bulgaria (the home of the bride) a really big party. Be curious and looking forward to it.

photos (follow the "official" wedding photographer yet)

0 comments:

Post a Comment