Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Acrostic Poem Generator Names

Mozart balls

The 1 December shows are here with us from his chilly side. Icy winds roaring around the house and the swirl Snow high. You have to make yourself just relaxing.
Even before yesterday I started the Christmas cookies, and browsing through my collection of recipes I came across one for Mozart balls .

The I had to try this year just, and I must say: It's worth .
you really are worth a sin, and the first bullets have disappeared somehow (no, no, I was). Here you can see even the rest


Ingredients:

200g marzipan 200g nougat
1-2 Tbsp. forms rose water 200g caster sugar
200g dark chocolate
also parchment paper

From the nougat balls about 2 cm in diameter (there about 24 pieces). Spheres are then cold. The marzipan with powdered sugar and rose water to knead a smooth mass. Roll out between 2 layers of parchment paper thin. Ca. 6 cm squares cut out of marzipan. Melting into each square is marzipan nougat ball einschlagen.Die dark chocolate in a water bath. Balls on skewers stuck into the melted chocolate and diving. Allow to dry.

Bon appetit!


Greetings

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment