Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Burning Sensation Melanoma

Anitquariat

I did not, no, I already knew where I kept this little treasure. But when we finally had the talk of old recipes, it came back to me to mind: The recipe book of a great-great-grandmother, hand written with an array of fine recipes.


began early in 1890 them to the recipes neatly still Sütterlinschrift einzutragen.Über 10 years she collected for that time exquisite recipes. Shall find in it, for example queens soup, Probate recipe for the preparation of eel, Italian Salad, strawberry cream, truffle cake, vanilla pudding and pancakes stuffed with pineapple.


Now I'm sitting here with a magnifying glass and try as best I can decipher even the odd recipe. Spelling and writing style have changed a lot, and Sütterlin I speak not so good. Fortunately, I can count on the help of my mother.
And if we have translated a recipe, I make it here one time to cook.

love all greetings

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment