Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wrestling Belt Making Free Online Games



So you love ones at home or somewhere-other-on-the-world-scattered

due to the high demand for this new blog is finally online.

I am on Wednesday morning after my trip well 23stündigen arrived here in Fortaleza. The first few hours on this new continent for me were very interesting. have as Cathleen, Hannah, Vanessa and I (we all met in Frankfurt and then are flown together) in Salvador waited at the entry control, we have observed how, for some aircraft (thankfully not ours) the baggage simply Was thrown down stairs ... all clear. Then we wanted to drink a caipirinha, and are welcome to the food court go to the airport and what happened? Although these were almost all just as fast food chains, are the "waiter" flocked to us with their cards in his hand. We were overwhelmed right and I would prefer to go straight back and would dispense with the Caipirinha, but then we just sat down and allowed us time because we had then are all the cards on the table :-)

On the flight from Salvador to Fortaleza, we were just really tired and have slept all the time. In Fortaleza, it was exciting then again if the baggage arrived or not, but it was to happiness. Lucas has maintained it even me and I have seen him are, first of all the tension I flew. Lucas was a year in Bremen, so I know him, and so far I still lived with him, in his 4 men WG. We were then straight to the airport or in a supermarket and I was able to discover to my surprise, that are not so different from home. I'm just fallen into bed and there is nothing more happened.

The next morning I even had my typical breakfast Germany ... yogurt with banana. :-) For lunch I was with Lucas and his mom in such a typical self-service restaurant and everyone looked at me as if I had chocolate on his face, but I believe I have to get used to easy. So a restaurant can actually imagine how a big buffet, where one takes what one might end up being paid and per 100g. Then Daniel picked me up (with Daniel live in the moment Vanessa and Catherine) and we are driven to the International Office at the university to do so a few things. There we met Fabio. Fabio, we knew beforehand, but he was mediated by the International Office and has so far helped us in all important matters. Unfortunately I was not allowed then to the International Office, because my pants were too short. Since I'm surprised really, I have my where we as in Brazil or where? Well, thus the matter had to be done for me, but there was nothing important, we were only told what we must do everything yet. The first was to take photos. Very funny, of course, no one has expected of us and so it also saw the result! :-)

The photos we can make in a shopping center that is right near the university. On the way, so 10 people stood with large flags at an intersection and Fabio then informed us that in October elections and make just advertising ... now. The sense I do not understand quite, but okay. It also drive cars all the time through the streets with boxes spread on the roof and "Good atmosphere" for their party.

After we have had to make the photos we went for the first time by bus. You have to say that there is neither a bus schedule or a real network, so I'm looking forward, then when I eventually just got to go. Here it is, that back of the bus numbers and in then goes through a kind of hub and as paid. So that you can give it in front of the bus driver know, when you want to get out. The bus stops that is not at every stop, you just have to correct ranwinken noticeable, otherwise it passes and is gone ... it can only be adventurous ...

We wanted then to the office and our "CPF" Number pick up, but there was already closed. I really still do not know what the number is, but we definitely need to enroll here. Since then, we for the first day were doing nothing more, we first went to the beach. That was sooo super nice and the water is so pleasant. We are there to run a web pretty far out and so I then first realized how big Fortaleza with its approximately 2.5 million people but in general is! I really do not know how I ever find myself in this city cope. In New York there was at least one system, but it can not be here talking ... We are still running long on the beach promenade. Since the evening is always a whole lot los. Many use the very pleasant 26 degrees in order to jog, others shopping on the market that is there every day or you just run around.

Unfortunately, it is dark here and at 6, so we took a taxi home. Later on I was still with Lucas, his roommate Augosto and his mum at a Pizza Rodizio. Rodizio is a such thing as all you can eat. You pay a certain price and then waiters around all the time and bring you new things. That was definitely also really nice and I first ate a sweet pizza with chocolate ... a ... yummie!

The next day, so Friday is Lucas and I got up at 7 then directly Vanessa, Cathleen and Fabio to pick up so we could return to that office. That was also really fix everything right, except for Cathy. Your local official wanted to give her a number, so we have made for them again and had to wait over an hour until she was then with another officer and has also received the number. So what would it be in Germany, probably never, but welcome to Brazil. :-)

Then we drove to the police a little late to get registered for us. There we spent as much as with all the trimmings 3 hours. First we had to wait forever and then the police were not necessarily the fastest. They took our fingerprints with ink pads, which of course went really well again ... In the end we have there as a temporary card (paper scraps, it's probably better) than getting the right is sent to us in 6 (!) Months.

So, now led us the way back to college first or to the shopping center. We were hungry and ate quite exotic at Mc Donalds. :-) After that we still concerned about a Sim card and now we are at least available again.

So now we had photos and the CPF number and could return to the International Office propel our enrollment a little ahead. Today I had also made provision and I brought a precaution, leggings, there was no problems. Daniel, this is the name of the International Office, was also really nice and even speaks a little German and good English. Namely, English is definitely not normal here, I've met anyone who speaks really good. We then have the same rates, nor our elected on Tuesday and must now hope for the last time out.

After the day was also actually already over and we will then only be moved towards the beach, there have been drinking a bit and wanted then to a supermarket, but that was somehow more of a mom and pop shop and we do not have found what we wanted. So we are just under 12 hours all the way to do again drove home.

Lucas and Augusto wanted to leave just to go jogging on the beach as o I'm just mitgefahren again and then was drinking with his mom back on the bridge and Agua de Coco. That there are on every corner, but I'm still not sure what that is. Apparently even a coconut, but they look at us after all a bit different. In any case, you can buy for less than one euro, it will be put up and then get a straw and drink the (photo). For me, they have the "Coco" will also be put up, so I could eat the flesh. That was white, but totally glibbrig, so not necessarily as a coconut. No idea ...

On Saturday it was first then sleep in and then go directly to the beach. As usual in a typical crew Lucas, his mother, Augusto and me. But before we went to the beach, we have stopped at the supermarket and bought beer. Then it was finally able to go to Porto das Dunas, just outside of Fortaleza. The beaches here are really fantastic. I had no camera, but it was great. So first we are still so many walking 20 minutes at the beach and are not then directly went to the sea but to such a kind of lake, so this was of course, sea water, but just deferred. There we sat actually more than 3 hours at a time in the beds and have beer. So I'd had only one, otherwise it did not go well in the blazing sun, but that was really tasty. "Primus" is the name and the recipe comes from the famous region in Germany, "Hallertau". Has anyone ever heard of it? So I do not, but it was on the can. :-) So it looks so out in Brazil, if you spend the day at the beach ... but I had taken a book and an extra :-) But it was still really nice, although sadly I hardly understand a word when talk Brazilians. This is really terrible, but I'm going just assume that that is even better ... have at home then what we ate rice and beans ... surprise ... and much more happened Saturday is not really.

on Sunday was a real Gammeltag. Mama Lucas is again flew to Sao Paulo, that I am now with the 4 boys alone. Lucas and I drove to the supermarket and I once again found that it can find almost everything important, what it is, for example at home and Nutella. :-) Afternoon I then married for the first time alone on the road, eventually yes bekanntich is always a first time I went a room look with a family. The mom was also really nice and made me an hour long told some things that I already half do not I understood, but the room was somehow not great and is only absolute last resort. I'm half in the dark again went home and Augusto was just jogging back and asked if I go with him. So we took the bike to the beach ... great! When I then showed him where I had a look at the room, he just said "Are you crazy?" It's dangerous! " Yes, great, how do I know this because ... Well, he's gone then run and I've indulged in an ice bin, long walks on the Beira Mar (beach promenade) and found that there is actually pretty neat things. We then drank together a still Agua de Coco, and are again driven back. He has me the Fish market and other dangerous places shown ... even though we can hardly entertain us but very nice.

This morning it was called then get up early and go looking for a home. That was perhaps an act very much not rent for six months, but only for a whole, and others are really expensive, as are in season. no results have not yet, but hopefully in the course of the day ... we are waiting for the call.

So, that was a lot now, but I hope I could send some of my first impressions home!

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment