Saturday, January 1, 2011

Intelectron Motion Detector Bc8970k



First of all I wish you all a Feliz Ano Novo - not even in 2011 remains alive and well and remember your good intentions. :-)

So, I'm back in Fortaleza, Vani gets straight from her sister from the airport and this gives me a little time to blog.
On 8 December I am Jane's (Gastoma) followed the invitation to New York and could not wait even a little more again else to see and experience as the Brazilian north. The bitter truth is, however, I picked up at the airport - the cold. Of course I had no winter clothes and stood there shivering waiting for the bus that brought me to Grand Central Station and my first Starbucks drink in months. I arrived very early in the morning and was actually thrown right into everyday life. At 12 Tessa from the school to pick up a little play with it, Wade and Evelyn picked up from school, to Evelyn for the dance lessons, dinner at a Japanese who has cooked at the table and bring the children home and to bed: welcome back!
Most of the time, I naturally used to cover things with the kiddies to do: ballet with T essa, Football with Wade, reading with Evelyn, karate with Wade & Tessa and long walks in the cold or cinema (Yogi Bear) with all together. One Sunday afternoon we had a little Christmas-Cookies-decoration party with neighborhood children and friends, that was all a big mess and a big nose, because also heard fudge and brownies were made, yes but either way every day in the kitchen stand around ... veeeery disastrous. On the same evening we were still in another small Christmas Lake. That was kind of magical. The lake was frozen over, it was reflected on the full moon, Santa came with gifts, There was a small camp fire, hot chocolate and Christmas carols were sung. Very nice! Very nice also the Christmas period was in itself. The day was Howard's (Gastopa) sons there and we were eating very delicious, I was with Lena (studied at the HS and is in NY been on holiday) at the Christmas market at the National Library and behind, or to the Christmas shopping - mostly of course for us itself :-) Christmas Eve itself w ar also very comfortable. The kids and Emily (Mom) at some time come over and it was a small Christmas reception with shrimp and champagne, then there was delicious food, desserts and gifts. After Emily and the kids are back down, were Jane, Howard and I were among the best (and famous) friends of the two (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Schwartz). There was singing again delicious food and Christmas carols. Super nice.
One evening I was with Sandra (housekeeper) Leah and Liza (nannies) in a Colombian bar that was quite nice, but only with old Latin American men who want to dance all the time and somehow not the real thing.
Since in Fortaleza but lacking in cultural activities, I have a lot of the time spent with various theater visits. Together with Jane and her boyfriend Tom Moore (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Moore_% 29% 28director) I "Driving Ms Daisy" looked, was 2 days later, the two decided again in the theater, but I'm looking for the "Billy Elliot" musical. On Monday I was with Jane and Howard in "La Bete" and on Tuesday with Jane at the "Promises Promises" musical. This then was also still a Starbucks visit. Jane is really the best, not only because of Starbucks, they invited me but also to all the shows and when you consider that a card costs $ 120, then that is just sooo sweet. I was with Lena for $ 11 :-) at Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre.
The last day was then again used to power shopping at the mall and then I actually thought that my flight would be 11 / 2 in the evening, but Jane said as against 3 online check in make, we realized that it was already 19:55. Then it was really only push panic, throw all the stuff in your pocket and go. That was the parting only half as tragic, and Jane has even invited me again for the summer. So to fly to New York and spend the Christmas period there was definitely the right decision!


0 comments:

Post a Comment