Sunday, January 16, 2011

Financial Aid Appeal Letter Template



And finally I thought I'd get a little time and inclination to write. :)

Phew, the last time really is for ages ago and I do not know quite exactly where I should start. At best it will probably proceed chronologically. So from now already 2 weeks I was allowed to rise after a few complications in Fortaleza in the plane to Rio. At the airport in the Cidade Maravilhosa me I then met again with Vani and her sister Claudia and we are moved together to the hostel. This was a total flop, but after 2 nights I am drawn even in my current room at the Copacabana. A
lso I live now at Adele and I share a room with other 2 other Brazilians.

The first days we spent mainly with sightseeing. On the first day we took the cable car to the Pao de Acucar, Sugar, were at Praia Vermelha, are running to the Copacabana, and were delicious dinner at Pizza Rodizio. I already know that I will miss the total in Germany, most probably the sweet pizzas with Smarties or white chocolate and strawberries ... mmmmh. On the second day we looked at Rio again from above, and indeed we are went by train to the Corcovado and Cristo have visited. This was then actually has the right Touri typical program and completed the afternoon I moved into my new place already. The next day I am then met again with the girls and we went to the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas. This is a sea of moose in the city, which is of a 7.2 km long cycle path surrounded. What did that mean? Exactly! Cycling. That was sooo great to finally go back wheel. However, should not the distance without obstacles for at least Vani and me be. Imagine Vani goes before me and suddenly closes since the middle of the cycle track to score. Vani is driven by, So I'm just as stupid and came after 100m later on a goal, which was already closed. When we realized that we were the only Blödis in the middle and we were suddenly a helicopter ... bad. But no problem, he simply turned an extra round and the door was again opened for us and afterwards, it was fun not only for all others, but also for us. After our bike tour we're still a little walk around in Ipanema and have dinner again taken on a caipirinha. In Ipanema, there are even at last a decent Shop - Mango! Oh and the shopping center in Botafogo Praia, there are even Starbucks. On Sunday morning I was quite excited for on the plan of the visit was at the Maracana stadium. Unfortunately, the enthusiasm did not last long, because after we bought the tickets and went to the elevator to the upper tier, we had to find that the stadium is already being renovated for the World Cup. That means no seats and there was where the lower tier times, was a single pile of rubble. made real bad and you're done, it will of course only in 2013 ... Well, we were still in a park at the Quinta de Boa Vista, which was the seat of the imperial family until the proclamation of the Republic, and actually I wanted to the North East market, but then it had the other not so much desire. So I drove home to me on my internship search for next Days to prepare.

all day Monday so I'm running into my trousers at 34 ° C by Rio and was at 9 addresses distributed across the center. More detailed information about the search's like to request, that would be otherwise too much here. :) Yes and evening I am then a final look at Vani un d Claudi taken, because the two then it has wound up in Salvador. The parting was not easy, but very brave without tears. :) In the next few days I've somehow gaps. Mara was then here to visit a friend (Florian) and we have quite a lot of things together. We were in some museums in the center, cinema, theater, Every evening in Ipanema and cooked together. Last Friday we went by boat to Ilha de Paquetá. There was also quite nice and there were no cars but only horses and bicycles, but we realized that we are through Fortaleza beaches but very spoiled. Saturday afternoon we made together with Florian on the way to Niteroi. Niteroi is a fairly large city on the other side of Guanabara Bay, but the only thing you can see there is the contemporary Kunstmuseum designed by Oscar Niemeyer eum, like a flower ... (right photo) with plenty of imagination. Otherwise, there was however not too much admire. Sunday was a very nice day. We have 3 of us for breakfast in the School of Visual Arts (left) hit - thus a good start - we were able Parque, a really beautiful park with many hidden ponds, caves and a castle and then type in the botanical garden.

The nightlife in time we have explored a little. One evening we were in Gávea, there were really many young people just in one place and have been drinking, then we were at a Roda de Samba. Since ten musicians have sat in a circle and played samba and hundreds of people stood around and danced. In Lapa, we were. Lonely Planet According to the party is Lapa district of Rio and that's it really. This is a full quarter are full of bars and all the roads closed for traffic and packed with people. In Lapa, there is the Escadaria Selaron. A staircase with colorful mosaics decorated en from around the world ... there were even the Bremen Town Musicians! And Sunday evening we were in the Sambodromo. There are carnival and Sunday evening, had 3 samba school rehearsal. Actually I was only interested in little carnival so far, but the rehearsal was really crude. In just a samba school were so many people (photo) and all were in good spirits and the beat and just have a great atmosphere spread. Now I'm looking forward to early March.

Monday evening I was then again at Mara cook until it has also adopted in Rio. Since Monday I'm doing internship, but I'll write about it next time ...

Beijos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment