Friday, January 21, 2011

Healing From A Cervical Biopsy

resolution

Yes, your ideas were all genial.Hm, a disco I would have preferred, but it was nothing of everything. :-)

It was a copper tube ............................ eaten away, then saw a couple of days when I unknowingly stepped into the laundry room heating and splashed water on my counter.



first I thought it was a defect in the washing machine until I saw that it came from the heater. As had already accumulated quite a bit of water on the floor, it had been several hours? have dripped. A nice Heating engineer explained to me that the acidic water heater was to blame. Aha. Terms such as overflow, overflow valve and polyethylene pipe me now say something. Yes, and because it was so pretty, I first had to remove everything (who has been in his heat only boiler room?), Wipe up the water and if possible all hang out to dry.
Another positive Side effect, everything is now spotless, of useless stuff I have summarily disconnected, and we now have a flagship heating laundry. As long as it takes.

:-) Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment