Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hardy Weinberg Problems Ap

Felted

Now the holidays are over, and so gradually, I think back to my Alltagsrhytmus. While I sink or between the mountains of laundry, but the nose looks out again. :-)

I hope you are all safe and sound slipped into the New Year. For your nice comments in my absence, I am grateful. So slowly I turn my blogger round.

A little something to show I have yet. Felting is already longer "in", Flizpantoffeln anyway, but for me it took so little. Somehow I was first married because not so ran. But now ......



Here you can see already my second round of slippers. The "family slippers" I have not photographed.
Now these are the first guest slippers. In three different sizes, I have worked very simple felt slippers. As my kids get often visit, they've already proven. Especially now, when so much snow. All were then frozen by the carriage driving, they were happy about these warm slippers. With the comment "really cool" they were already excellent.

And because it's so much fun, I still have that knitted in blue. And the remains were together again another pair.



Here is the difference in size. Ungefilzt You see more like U-boats (Note our youngest).

On the bottom I have applied Sock stop points of liquid latex (drying time approx 10 hours).

Next, I try to felted Gloves. Let's see me, how is the Sun For even in his slippers, the wool has entered not necessarily so, as thought. As I have already connected a second time cycle.

Now I'm looking forward to another creative year with you and greet you warmly



0 comments:

Post a Comment