Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Is C6h12o6 6o2 6co2 6h2oenergy In Words

Mug Rug exchange

Some time ago Heidi called a "Mug Rug exchange. The "mug rugs" were indeed a true Mug Rug - fever caused, and I too was infected :-)

has now completed the exchange and get these beautiful rugs I have.. Me now adorn the coffee break.


This came from here Angelika suit embroidered with coffee cup and spoon. Since the chocolate chip cookie will taste as good again. Thank you dear Angela!

And from this original Mug Rug Jean fabric with Franselkante (great) came from the love Susan . Hm, and this was embroidered, this time with a tasty muffin. Thus, any coffee or tea is sweetened.
Although I obviously can not do without my beloved coffee, I must say that the tea is not with me is too short. Dear Susan, you, too, many thanks.



Sun, and those were my two Mug Rugs, which I had sent on the trip. There was a lot of fun. Determined to not be my last Mug Rugs, for these are also nice gifts for love coffee or tea drinkers.

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment