Monday, February 21, 2011

Magic Shave Cream Review

Barra and Niterói

Although there is sooo much to report really does not come here again a few lines.
Last week, after 4.5 weeks of practical training has the very first phase of the stressful day and really still. This is how the whole thing becomes a bit more fun and the races just like this time only pretending. If I had something like this, I might even have to work overtime, but so far it is still with the pittance ... Point at 6, the hammer falls! ^ ^
From Monday is my boss then also 2 months on the road and I think from then it really relaxing. I was already whispering that it'll more often in caipirinhas Office is ...
So, the last two weekends were pretty relaxed. Last week the Saturday, Anna Belle, Jenny and I made a tour of the Tijuca Forest. This is basically the remnants of Atlantic rain forest that surrounds Rio more or less. Actually, I may as touristy tours with "guide", but because it could be so dangerous in the forest so, should you prefer us it was then. Of danger was indeed in retrospect, as always, no trace, but no matter.
The first stop was the Cascatinha Taunay waterfall, where we were swimming directly for now. The water was damn cold, but I think just for us German, for the Brazilians, it seemed to have half the day in the water spent a long time while we were back in the sun and have warmed us.
The next stop was at the Vista Chinesa, where you had a wonderful view over the whole of Rio.
After we drove about half an hour by jeep through the woods, we were at one point and had to move out left ... whopping 5 minutes. Was it perhaps exhausting. So exhausting that we then had another waterfall to take a first Eispause and that was it then actually been with the Forest Tour.
On the way back we are about 8 km of coastline Rios went along and that was really super nice, so I was again reminded of how great I think this city yet.
Back arrived in Copa, I've only just grabbed my things and went with Jenny to Barra. Barra is located about 15 km west of Copa and is also known as Miami Rios. And rightly so. Against the background of great tropical scenery there is a huge shopping mall to the next, and in general everything is somehow totally American. We were also in the Barra Shopping, but really only for us to once again eat at an all you can buffet with all sorts of stuff to stuff really full. The funniest things started to get the dessert, the delicious chocolate sauce, which I wanted to do but so much of my fruit was empty and I've asked for new ones. I've hardly set again, as I had even my own huge bowl of sauce in front of me. I really thought the waiter wants to pull my arm and I'm totally stared in disbelief, but that has not deterred him ... enjoy!
Are We drove to Jenny and have the day with a delicious Caipi can relax on their balcony. Oh, by the way she has a shower on the balcony ... Great so what I would sometimes have when I grow up.
the Sunday we will go to seed to complete their pool or on the balcony and in the evening I drove back home. Actually, I want to meet me also to Lorena, but after a sooo busy weekends, I would rather me then go into the hammock.
Well, and this weekend was pretty similar. On Saturday I got me once again indulged in a little league, then Jenny came over for coffee and cake and we went together to Niterói to visit Annabelle. She took us directly picked up at the ferry terminal and we went shopping for our first planned barbecue. Arriving at her home, she went into the pool to cool down first and then began the great (fr) food. Anna Belle lives with Dani and Dani has bought the best meat ever. From it, a few friends were there, but somehow all eaten anything, so we had to take over the role of necessity. When we decided to go against 3 to sleep but sometimes slow, occurred to Annabelle that it is still only around 2, the clock was reset an hour (now -4 hrs on Germany) ... ok then we can still drink something ...
The Sunday was similar to the previous one. After getting up to swim a lap, then I got to breakfast banana with chocolate filling grilled bum, drinking at McCafé what, go home, hammock.
Oh, it was a highlight of course ... I got on Friday night booked my flight home, that is until veeeery soon! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment