Monday, February 7, 2011

Unlock The Secret Character Spongebob Monopoly

internship with Ada Tours - Daily Life in Rio

... sad but true, so slowly he brings me here.

From the weekend, there are now not so much to report so I'll just use a bit of time to write about my internship. I do know, at Ada Tours, a travel company. Tourism was not really my target area, but now I just plug in there. :) The office is located at the Copacabana and of Anna, a Russian woman out. Then there's work Diana (Armenia), Jessica, Natalia (Brazil), Markus (Germany) and Daniel (Spain). The main business is in itself is to receive any requests from customers for travel to Latin America, and to edit the. My role has translated into the first weeks of travel programs and very bored limited. Meanwhile I am still for another intern ("under me"), Lorena (Netherlands), responsible for general and complete internship applications up to the job interview, what's really funny. Most are simply a lot more experienced than I am. Degree today was another one there who already has a master's degree and a lot older than me ... So the question page of an interview is sometimes interesting to know and a lot more pleasant. Otherwise I have just appointments with potential customers at the ITB, the largest tourism fair in Berlin, make up. The beginning of March and my boss is flying out there, I hope so still a tiny bit of that perhaps because I can if I give all the organization much trouble, but since so is a small sweatshop company, I think because almost no more to it. Exploiters company because the permanent employees earn $ 1000 R / month, in comparison, I pay rent $ 550 R for my 4-room, and because Anna always want to have as many interns and generally get nothing. I have told them after 2 weeks that I get a payment but because she is so happy, but Jenny got into her three months there at all. By paying now I am in their eyes, but also no longer an intern. I'm not sure if I that good or bad find ...

Where we were just at room rent. Have I ever mentioned something about my current home? So I live with Adele (Pepita and her dog) and she rented a room in her great house. In the beginning I I shared a room with Helen and Ceres. Helen from now and Liliana from Mexico has been collected. With Ceres, her boyfriend and another friend, I was on Friday evening drink a few beers in Botafogo. This was very spontaneous, but then also really funny. Saturday ego got to me first on the sofa and cozy made on ESPN Brasil Cologne - Bayern looked to see what has brought me great joy initially also, but oh well ... After that I was still walk with Jenny on the beach. Only here in Copa and Ipanema we have felt the sunset with 1000 other people looked at, have eaten and have gone tapioca drink cocktails. There were other German at the next table, which was kind of totally unfamiliar, where no one else understands us but ... Sunday afternoon I was with Anna Belle and Jenny in São Cristóvão. There is the Feira Nordestina, a kind of gigantic market of typical things from the northeast. This really was like entering another world: at each corner was music played, people drank and danced and it was just infected by the whole of life. Although there also not my favorite drink were from Fortaleza, it was a fun trip for Sunday.

Now we are in Internship Week number 4 and count (officially) almost only 16 ... :)

Beijão!

PS There are many new photos in the slideshow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment