Monday, February 28, 2011

Buy Ohio Drivers License Holograms



long planned, first as a vague idea, then as a specific intent, it is now going on now: I am flying to India and there will spend the next few months. The trip planning is very aware, I intend to drive me as you wish to leave. It is clear that I initially in Chennai (Madras), where incoming travel south. As it then goes on is open. It is certain only that I will be the end of May in Mumbai (Bombay) and starts the return flight from Delhi, which is being considered for the last few weeks hiking in the Himalayas.
Delhi, Hayumans grave
So it's exciting to pursue at this point where there it towards me so. I intend to take this opportunity to report regularly to describe my impressions and to post photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment