Sunday, December 12, 2010

Song Wonderland Victoria's Secret Playing Ftv

the time being last days in Fortaleza

passed ... actually only of food and eating and eating and partying. Oh, and a bit of culture was finally here. Guilherme took me one evening before 2 weeks so an interior design exhibition. It was really great, it is just madness what to do with his flat so everything can do. Actually, I found red kitchens always great, but now I'm for yellow! :-) After that I am still with our German friends met for dinner. The next day was Vani and I eat sushi, then we met again with the German and wraps made ... as I said eat and eat and eat. Then we were abgezappelt but even at a university party and in a bar, so we have all the same a bit. On the Saturday were Vani and I one last time at the Praia do Futuro and dinner with Mexican Sina FOOD.
The first week of December was once the last Uniwoche. Just in time for my birthday, we have the final Written exam. Thank you for the way the many calls and cards that have really made the day really, and I was very happy. On the day we had lunch again for sushi Rodizio. Then go to Guilherme and eat with him and his brother, ice cream, then k urz do at home to fresh and in the evening we were in a nice bar on the beach and all the love people have also come over. All in all a really good day.
Friday night were, again, Vani and me in Mucuripe. That was really funny. On the day before in the bar we met friends of Guilherme, the German beer called "beauty" in Fortaleza brew and somehow want to bring to market soon. They were then in the Mucuripe and have me as smuggled into the VIP area. In this country you have to be real only blonde and all doors are open ... hehe.
Saturday morning, we should really be picked up at 9 to drive to Italo's beach house that it will end but only after 11, we would have guessed already can and that is beach house not a house but an apartment probably is. The apartment was on the Praia do Presidio and the first day we actually gegammelt only by the pool at sunset, we went to the beach and in the evening we have a few drinks what and looping Louis (!) And played Twister. I think we were about 20 people that somehow slept in this little 2 room apartment have. How? No idea ... I was one of the lucky ones who has gotten a bed. The next morning we again went to the beach and around 4 we really wanted to go back, but it was then half 6th .. In itself not a problem, but Sina has been waiting to speak with their full bag and baggage to us because it is in the same night, flew back to Germany. Around 10 we went one last time into orbit. Guilherme and his brother he had been there and Mara, Cindy, Peter, and Bernd Manuel, we have yet to meet. A really funny last night. Sina is more of us and went back to Vani and I have made it to 3 on the way to awaken Sina time 3:30 to. She then drank their coffee in peace, we have brought them to the taxi and said goodbye with a heavy heart.
The next day was sort ausmüllen in the spirit of, and pack. Vani and I have again made our evening walk along the beach and then drove Vani even to the airport to pick up her boyfriend. He had several hours late, so it was time for Cathy and me to wait because he has also brought things for us.
The next morning we all had breakfast together beautiful and tasty, I got my stuff packed up and last about 12 I was picked up by Guilherme and taken to the airport. There was lunch and then ice and when it Time for snowboarding, he has made on the way ... bye bye ... Fortaleza for the next 3 weeks.
Now I'm in New York and all SUPER! I finally have my own room again, although never really bothered me share has, I have to make me not worry about food, the huge refrigerator is always full, I shall not leave the house in the dark, I come again to enjoy a washing machine and a kettle, I can rely on the people and are also all super sweet. What more could you want?
:-) So, all greetings from New York!

0 comments:

Post a Comment