Monday, December 20, 2010

Rca Crcu6601wm Manual

hearted elves and a nice gift

many beautiful post has arrived in the last few days with me.

This beautiful felted heart came from Janine as a little Christmas surprise. I can not tell you how much I was happy because I love it-hearted. And their beautiful Filzherzen I admired on her blog . Thank you, dear Janine, the surprise has succeeded you.

Traudl had some heart from the bazaar left. I could not resist and asked for a swap.
not just a heart, but two of linen and linen they sent me and to have a very nice AMC. Traudl love, thanks for the generous exchange.

Today there was also a gift from Elf Gnome Simone box. Imp My partner was Sabine, and I've really got a smooth shock, so rich Sabine has considered me. A super cute snowman pillow case, bath confetti, a packet of real value, a beautiful Weihnachtsstöffchen and a card she had packed with love. A big thank you to you Sabine.
Now I am so happy with all the beautiful things and always think of you dears, when I see your gifts. You have given me great pleasure, and it brought me a little relaxation in the rather stressful holiday season. But I think that is most like about your eyes and go. Weihanchten and some calmer days are determined.

Be very loving greetings

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment