Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Does The Silver Chat Thing Mean On Facebook

Conclusion - Three months active holiday in Brazil

And again is past one month ... Slowly, I remember not too much, as far as the bottom line, but a few lines I will now probably still write, simply because of the habit. :-)
After 3 months it has finally got the first results in the university, which have been more or less well. The staff at the university here is a bit different, so it does not go from 1.0 to 4 / 5, 0, but of 10 to 0, with 10 being the highest possible, of course, achievable Score is. Which one has passed, we know, unfortunately, still not as accurate. Because somehow the spirits depart. In itself, would be 5 yes logical, but the tendency is rather to 7 Well, never mind. The marketing exam is not in any event failed sooo good. There was a 8.1 and it was already well above the average. We Germans have even received a commendation and the Brazilians should learn it better for the next exam with us. Hahaha, really funny lecturer. And then I ended up in a most embarrassing way my Human Resource Score. I came so too late for class and then the teacher says something at one time with Cindy and 9 and all look at me and I've just done puzzled. :-) We have Exam to get yet, but I'm probably a 9.5. So I can make friends very well.
the moment we have never ever again Univ. This week is already half-free, because cultural days. Since we were also times last night and that was really nice, with several concerts and sometimes all many familiar faces.
On Sunday evening I was with Vani and Andre in the cinema, even though Monday was exam was-so or so meaningless, we could write with a Brazilian together and documents used and the tasks were still intractable for us but we now rest just at the foreigner bonus out, they probably think anyway all that we are stupid. We have "Eat, Pray, Love" and watched the movie has somehow brought me to think. Now I've been 3 months here, that is the first part of the whole stay abroad is almost over and I am beginning to panic, that I do not get everything all that I wanted to do yet or no longer see everything what I wanted to see more . The semester is the beginning of December to the end and then actually has the time here in Fortaleza to and that is now but a shame. But the blow is of course no reason for sadness, but rather to the period of intensive use, and all take what is coming! I've also tried the same into action. Today were the people from Ubajara us to a large pancake-eating and then they wanted to Beira Mar market, so I can not see now, but I went along anyway and it was really funny.
Oh, I remember just a little about Brazil, I have not mentioned. When it comes to this strike, then the good and at times also take several weeks. This month went on strike as the banks for 2 weeks. There simply hung signs with "Estamos em Greve" (We are on strike) on the windows and you could only use the ATM machines and even the specific times only. I mean I do not care, except I'm double executed run for free, but if you really want something and the wait for 2 weeks, then I think this is already a long time.
So much of me, this time without pictures. In 5 hours and Sunday will see us next week is Esther and then again a bit more! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment