Friday, October 8, 2010

Auto-auctions, Fredericton Nb

one Brazilian hospital

So, after a long break, this time is probably what I missed but what I experienced. Almost 2 weeks I've caught something and I really happening I still am not. Monday a week ago I had dinner at a time chills and body aches. I tell you, chills makes here so no Sense and it is particularly not easy to warm themselves, if you do not even have a proper blanket. Since I have my first desired time, I would have taken me a long sleeping pants. :-) Well, I was eating from there and not keep everything and then somehow held on until Friday and then almost a week after I was in bed, I'm desperate and I've decided at last to the doctor to drive. Guilherme I was then immediately taken to the hospital and I was really afraid of having to stay there, but I had not fortunately. Even the smell is totally different there than here. Then we went to the emergency room and were allowed to first wait forever. The doctor measured blood pressure, even in the eye and on the tongue and a little rumgedrückt on his belly and that was it. Results: drink plenty of Gatorade and take antibiotics. And that cost me 75 €. The antibiotic should cost 100 €, but there I have it but rather for the cheaper option chosen. Saturday was better and I finally released Sunday evening after almost a week I finally leave the house again. We
people also had a visit from Salvador, Michelli was from Thursday to Tuesday at us and I could not do almost anything with it all the time. Sunday evening I was with her but with us in the market. It was really an act I do not know how long exactly, but for me too long, we are there running around and she has carved her money on his head. My energy has it still was not enough, so I'm really moved me in the end only from bank to bank.
For now here is the first exam period and Monday we wrote marketing, that it had to be Sunday also still a little bit done. It was the turn of including true-or-false tasks, which in another language is somehow not sooo easy. But yes you should already understand every word. Well, let's see what result it comes out at the end. After graduating college, wanted Vani and I went with Michelli the Praia do Futuro and we wanted to meet her at a central bus station. With 2 hours late, it is then finally arrived ... The beach itself we had not so much time, but sc Hoen it was anyway. On weekends there is always full of exaggeration, but this is nothing going on in the week, very pleasant. As we drive back, we wanted to have apparently been waiting on a fake-stop ", for two buses just drove past us and I'm just cursed again. But when we then went further along the road, came a third bus and gave us even honked and then taken away. So all the curses lifted! :-) Yes, that was then unfortunately, all I could do with Michelli.
Otherwise there is not really much to tell. On Thursday I was still writing out an exam, that was the laugh, because alongside normal teaching was done. So I just do not understand what the talk there, but would have me as a Brazilian somehow annoyed.
2 weeks ago we were on a boat party. It was actually quite cool, although it figures everything Brazilian. At 9, we should be there because the boat was set off by 10. Even when we are half arrived 10 there was almost nobody there. The organizer came sometime around 11, so we finally 11:30 all were on the boat. But we could not go directly to the boat, but had to first on a kind of small raft ... totally funny. On the boat and the party itself, it was then great, even if the waves could not really dance, but this one had a super view over the city.
So, this weekend is once again a long and it is also something planned, but more then likely next week!
go today especially greetings to the almost-birthday girl! I think of you, Mom! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment