Monday, August 9, 2010

Thenumberthatdosonyvegas6.0

from new residents and beach trips

... So here again a sign of life. What is really special in the last few days not happened, but I'll just write weird going on it. :-)
Last Thursday we had our thank-you dinner for all the love so far have helped us. We have a lot of potato salad, pasta salad, burgers and sausages made us towed away with beer and moved at the end of a very nice evening. It was all too much and we had to throw away things, but maybe. Before anything at totally funny happened. Italo Fabio and have been ever a friend - Peter from Munich - expected. Peter had to fly to South Africa but only because his flight was overbooked and he has also missed the flight, so he is more total re days was on the road. Well, as I drove on Thursday for the first time alone with the bus to Abenduni, 2 rows in front of me was so tall, blond ... I could imagine the whole time that he is, but I was not sure. Actually I wanted to address it before I get out, but then the bus is suddenly gone elsewhere long and Italo called me and it was dark and I did not get rid of that is. So I'm just quickly jumped out when I saw something familiar. On the way to college, I then made spaghetti and he said he will meet the same with Peter ... how funny ... we have it then taken on the road yet and I've also invited to participate in the same dinner. In my Italo lecture has picked me up and then we walked a bit and there have Fabio, maintained his girlfriend and Peter and we went by car to us ... what a luxury. Slowly I learn to drive really appreciate it. The evening was really nice and Fabio's girlfriend has even made Brigadeiros (typical Brazilian chocolate balls) ... sooo yummy!
the weekend we were actually mainly on the beach. On Friday, right here with us, but this Saturday at the Praia do Futuro. Reputedly the most beautiful beach in Fortaleza. So I find the beach with us already fantastic, but the Brazilians like the any reason why not, and they drive on the weekend always to the Praia do Futuro. So we made also on the way to a major bus station for us there with Italo, Peter, Barbara, and a French woman whose name I unfortunately omitted just to meet. Of course we were too early and therefore we were three German first totally lost around there and had no idea where even with us, because a beach is not really vermutbar was near. But after 10 minutes have arrived the other and we had to take another bus. Arriving at the beach it was different than I had imagined. I was expecting really wide, empty beaches, but there were mainly "barracas" - quite a lot of beach bars. So we are the best of Fortaleza "Vira Verao gone "and I had my book again for nothing, for there sits the whole time at tables and talking. So, no sun and read a book. But it was still good. The waves were so huge that my All the time the bikini pants was torn down ... After a Agua de Coco, there were already eating. We have ordered several Pasteis. Pasteis have something similar like pastries filled with meat, for example, cheese or shrimp. And as a final or a delicious Caipirinha round for all. I had not realized it, but also with food and drink can a day at the beach go by very quickly!
Sunday were Vani and I went back with us on the beach, but unfortunately it was not bearable. I went into the water and when I wanted to lie down on my towel, that was completely covered with sand ... Hello Wind! A quarter of an hour we might have held out, but then that was it. So we went home, showered and have thought about making a beach walk. We have for once dared to explore unknown territory and it was worth. We are sure to come by conflicting areas, but we have finally found the "Ponte dos Ingleses." A web, which just goes a little into the sea and from where you can watch be excellent sunsets. But we were then but still a little too funny. There were really only Brazilians and we were staring all the time back only. So we are back after a short Eispause gone back and have watched the sunset with us in the safe area, which was also very nice.
Today was then once again our marketing and university lecturer has given us "a few" data ... she has already told us that the course fails 9 times. I will complain no idea but I thought I would study for here ... :-)
Achso and then I had almost forgotten our new roommate, the Pauls to mention. Sometime last week we had a strange beetle in the bathroom, who has been hiding ever again. We have then seen that are on the door frame holes and thereby he always cuts off, so we have temporarily closed down with paper and tape. A few days later, exactly the same stupid beetle was sitting on our doorstep and I almost dramatic uf entered. He was luckily on the back, so we quickly it (see photo) were collected. After looking closer, we had to unfortunately look the truth in the face and find that it was a cockroach. The next night had a small Cathleen in her room, we could begin quickly and happily as I stuff from wanted to get the cabinet sat a stupid animal and Vani in my room. Typical woman, we first tried it with hair spray to get, but that unfortunately did not work out. Paul has taken refuge behind the closet. I did not care, I've been comfortable in front of me and waited until he came out, half an hour it took its time, but then we had him. When I was threatened the next day in the shower, circuit was funny. We bought poison and after we've never seen a cockroach, it was just friendly and no hysterical cry of "Hello Paul" welcomes the poison on it and that's it. Now I've had no longer welcome Paul, may we hope time that will continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment