Friday, April 16, 2010

Notense Alprazolam 1 Mg

Nuremberg

My brother has been living for several months in Nuremberg, where he has written to last for a company's master's thesis and is contracted with his girlfriend. There was even time for me to check out the two and I look on this occasion the tourist highlights of Nuremberg, a historic city that I never knew before. As Philippe recently encouraged me to come this weekend, I grabbed the opportunity by the forelock.

The two have a nice apartment on the northern edge of the city with good connections to public transport, so that from there the City can be explored well. Saturday was also for exploring the city dedicated to: Castle, Old Town, City Wall, but also the Wörthersee, according to Philippe one of the most beautiful places in Nuremberg. My brother is really not a city person, so he always preferred green areas. Sunday we went jogging together on the Pegnitzauen and came to the city limits Fürth. Afternoon gave the city be left for a tour of the festival and to the dozen pond, where the Nazi Party Rally Grounds Albert Speer's content. This awakened in me memories of the area of the Berlin Olympic stadium. The monumental buildings of the Nazis are always impressive and terrifying.

Unfortunately, as time passed always in such weekends too soon, but Philippe and Krassi will probably take a while to live in Nuremberg, so I will come back. I was indeed impressed by the largest city in Franconia, but also by the hospitality of the two.

Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment