Thursday, September 9, 2010

Implantation For Twin Is Heavier In Single

small excursion to the countryside

After I had recovered on Saturday by a terrible work week, I wanted to use the last Sunday to get his head free. Which is better suited as a bike ride to the countryside? This way I could continue my plan to get to know the surroundings of Hamburg a little. So I decided this time for a trip to the east of Hamburg, first with the S-Bahn to mountain village and from there by bike in the four-and marsh land.

first I did walk a little walk through the very respectable old mountain village that is quickly explored with lock and park. People here are still on the ground hamburger, but feels even as in a provincial town. From here, then broke in with the wheel on a loop back south to the same first and then the march to the S-Bahn line. The march and four country for centuries are the ancestral vegetable-growing area of Hamburg and is known by his proud thatched farmhouses, here that agriculture is profitable for some time. It then passes to the Elbe, which here is not quite as busy as in Hamburg itself Finally, you drive back through the march to civilization. Fresh air and physical exhaustion is the main way to find Sunday night to rest and recovery to start in a week. Soltle something I make often.

Here the photos to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment